Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dickies Book Bags New Book Bag, I Havent Worn One Since 5th Grade!?

New book bag, I havent worn one since 5th grade!? - dickies book bags

So I bought a bag of the new book today, Hot Topic, I'm not really an issue "hot" girls, but I like the tables m backpack. Every year during the first year, I wanted a book bag, because it is tons of work and time again. For the second year I did (:
Dickies brand is, and only $ 19.50. For some people pound bags are lame, but I'm smart and really not my homework, so I little!
Here is a picture!
http://tinypic.com/r/2i135l1/3

11 comments:

Tokio Hotel and Green Day love said...

I did the same thing! I got mine in the face!
I also buy a hot topic, XP
Backpacks are not listening to awsome!

Stupid Butterfliee said...

It is very beautiful and very affordable, too. I'm glad, because he wore a backpack for me, it seems that pounds harder and harder for the year.

lovemeha... said...

That's nice, and the bag of books are not lame.
Only losers lame call.


I cover:)

Britney said...

The cute, but what's the question? Lol.

Hi People said...

Your P cute!:

Chubby the Squirrel said...

Bags of books are not stupid, they are intelligent and that em ... very nice and it's not really a question ....

Pretti Gurl♥ said...

OMG that's really cute! large backpack for the school and certainly keep their books and then:)

Abi said...

thats really cute

devin < 3 said...

It's very nice! :]
What is the question of whether? haha.

SharK said...

i dont get your question

xxxxresc... said...

OMG I love it!
I want one so!

Post a Comment