Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can Ibs Also Cause Bladder Problems What Would Cause This?white Stool

What would cause this?white stool - can ibs also cause bladder problems

I had pain on the right side of my abdomin for a few months. I had my gallbladder removed a year ago. They said they had no problem with just a different way (he had a curly tail, I was told). I experienced (IBS) and symptoms, since the surgury. There are, today was a white chair is regulated is unusual for me to yellow to green. What could be the reason for this difference, and why? Suggestions would be great, thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Color change is usually due to a lack of bile. In other words, no bile, their intestines, which points to a possible blocked bile duct scar tissue from his operation to reach the gallbladder. Consult an internist or gastroenterologist immediately.

Anonymous said...

If you recently had a cause gastrointestinal tract barium higher then white.

Post a Comment