Sunday, January 17, 2010

Transcend Cf Why Did My 16gb CF Card Get Its Memory Cut Down To 7.3 Gb? How Can I Fix This?

Why did my 16gb CF card get its memory cut down to 7.3 gb? How can i fix this? - transcend cf

So I bought a CF card from Transcend 16GB (133x) for my Canon SLR XT off Amazon a week ago. I went and formatted the CF card into the device. have read with about 16 GB of free space on it. I took some test shots. Then I have my USB CF card reader to put the photos on my computer. Then I have the CF card back into my camera and I read that only 7.3 GB of free disk space, and before I removed the photos and how they met, it would have been even 16GB. The computer reads the CF card and 7.3 GB. I do not know what happened or how to solve this problem. Can someone help me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need the system type FAT16 file format

Anonymous said...

You need the system type FAT16 file format

Post a Comment