Friday, January 1, 2010

Samsung Mini Dv Camcorder Is It Worth Fixing My Samsung Mini Dv Camcorder Or Should I Just Buy Another Camcorder? Its An Scd303.?

Is it worth fixing my samsung mini dv camcorder or should I just buy another camcorder? Its an scd303.? - samsung mini dv camcorder

I bought a little more than a year at Target. I did it twice for a total of less than two hours of recording time. He tried again and now has a black image on the LCD screen and I can not see through viewfiender. The LCD still displays the words and things, but not what I'm trying to see. I feel very bad because he is still so new, but I think it's gone. I will not spend too much money to fix it if it's worth it. I really have to record a special event, and if I buy another camcorder, but they are so expensive. Tell me what to do. Thank you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment