Saturday, January 9, 2010

Initial Dvd Player How Can I Get My Car Stereo To Play My Portable DVD Player? Initial DVD-1731?

How can I get my car stereo to play my portable DVD player? Initial DVD-1731? - initial dvd player

There is a telephone connection, an audio jack, video and a coaxial connector, each 1 / 4 ". Is there buy an adapter, I can go to the tape player for my car?" I used to have one for my old Sony Walkman that I audio CDs in my tape player, before he can play a CD in the car.

Thanks

2 comments:

NuCarSme... said...

Yes, please ask the cottage radio show for what it seems.

Porter Tennyson Womble said...

Well, my mother, that plug into the headphone jack and a wire to a band that are used to the sound of the DVD player attached could replicate, and perhaps this is where its close to the target or Wal - Mart You can buy a very cheap price, maybe like, $ 7 ...

Post a Comment